"I like them on paper, but how do I meet them cost-efficiently?"
MRINetwork provides you with the technology to communicate with potential hires anywhere in the world, without the expense associated with long-distance travel. The MRINetwork proprietary video conferencing system allows you to meet a candidate at a distance quickly and easily.
The MRI Network Video Conferencing Network
MRI Network created ConferView, its 400-site video conferencing network, to allow clients to conduct face-to-face interviews with long-distance candidates all over the world.
ConferView Interview Advantages
* Saving Travel Time and Expense.
* Busy clients conduct candidate interviews without spending unnecessary time and expense traveling to interview locations.
* Multiple Interviews.
* Conduct multiple-candidate interviews to help narrow the selection and use videotapes of interviews for viewing by other staff members.
* State-of-the-Art Technology.
* ConferView uses the latest digital compression technology to provide live, interactive interview settings where clients not only see and speak directly with candidates, but also observe body language and other subtleties involved in the interview process.
Other ConferView Applications
Meetings: Up to 120 ConferView sites can be simultaneously linked, allowing clients to use the network for business events, such as sales meetings, regional meetings, interoffice meetings, news conference or new product introductions.
Training Sessions: ConferView can be scheduled for one-hour, one-day, or one-week training sessions or seminars with participants gathering at multiple locations. Sessions are conducted from the ConferView site closest to the moderator.
How We Work | Interviewing Guide | Value-Added Services
« Back to Employer Resources